celebration, Inu, Kawhe, tī
He aha kei roto? What’s inside?
• He papakapu – A set of 4 cork coasters in a keep bag. You can choose from our 4 sets – Inu (kawhe/tī/wāina/pia), kawhe (rate, pango poto, mōwai, kaputino) , tī (tī pango, tī kākāriki, tī otaota, tī ingarihi), celebration (whānau, kaitahi, noho tahi, whakanuia)
• He tītaora –Your very own Parāoa Parai (Fried Bread) recipe (in te reo of course!) printed onto your very own tea towel for easy reference!
• He tohu ingoa – Our kupu inu plus pack (black) in your choice of 2 fonts which you can place on your very own canisters/containers at home. Labels for kawhe (coffee), huka (sugar), tī (tea) mairō (milo) tote (salt) hinu (oil) pepa (pepper) winika (vinegar)
• He aukeme (magnet) kīwaha – 3 magnets that you can have on your fridge for handy kīwaha you can use
• Poster – a kīhini poster that includes a karakia, useful phrases and instructions for in the kitchen / dining and preparing kai as well as other kīhini kupu to easily adapt the phrases on the poster
Perfect for the kai lover/chief cook in your whānau!